7 Deadliest Male Fertility Killers
Infertility is a serious problem of recent time, it is more serious than you might actually imagine. The number of couples suffering from infertility related issues is increasing day by day. The reason behind it is yet of be established firmly. Some may blame the indiscipline and disorganized lifestyle, where people hardly get time for themselves. Most of them are not on proper dietary practice, where junks have replaced health from their plates and addictions have replaced exercise and workout from their lives.
However, these factors are undoubtedly associated with infertility but there are few secret killers that might have gone unnoticed. These are some chemicals like Bisphenol A or BPA and Phthalates that are present in perilous quantity in petty things around us. These chemicals affect male fertility directly.
Now, what are the things containing these male fertility killing chemicals that we come across regularly? Here is a little synopsis on the 7 deadly male fertility killers.
1. Cash receipts – Believe it or not, most cash receipts that you receive are coated with Bisphenol-A (BPA) which can result in male fertility related problems, including low sperm count.
2. Canned Food – Fast and progressive life has opened a vast door for canned and ready to eat food items. These storage cans are often coated with BPA,that enters our system with the food items stored in those cans.
3. Toiletries-Perfumed soaps, shampoos, body wash and even the vinyl curtains in our bathroom contains Phthalates (chemical plasticizers), which is directly associated not only with male infertility but also to cancer, allergies and birth defects.
4. Sex Toys – The presence of Phthalates is also found in an increased level in sex toys, hence, men who are addicted to these items may have problems when it comes to impregnating a woman naturally.
5. Pesticides – The presence of strong chemicals in pesticides adversely affect male fertility. So if you are handling these chemicals, make sure you take optimum precautionary measures. Talk to your doctor for solutions before it is too late.
6. Heated car or bike seats – Hot car and bike seats can reduce the sperm count by increasing the temperature of the testicles. So think twice before taking that hot seat.
7. PCB contaminated fishes – Though the production of PCB (polychlorinated biphenyl) has been banned but still these chemical exists and is often gets accumulated in fishes. So, try and avoid preserved or canned edible fish products.
However, there can be other reasons behind male infertility too apart from the involvement of these above mentioned chemicals. Get in touch with a male fertility expert to seek solutions before time runs out.