CrosoKil Natural, Safe & Effective in Cancer
Crosokil Capsule is manufactured according to the highest pharmaceutical standards. Individual ingredients are well-researched and are natural, safe and effective.
|The benefits of Crosokil Capsules are:
Crosokil Capsules are a safe and effective natural remedy containing herbs with strong antioxidant and liver promoting properties. These ingredients have been chosen to address three very important areas of systemic health:
1. Many of the herbs in Crosokil Capsule have known antioxidant properties (see below for more information on the vital role played by antioxidants)
2. The herbs in Crosokil Capsule are also well-known for their ability to maintain liver health. The liver is one of the most important organs in the body. More than 500 body functions have been identified with the liver, including system cleansing and detox, the breakdown and metabolism of dietary fat and sugars, production of certain plasma proteins and cholesterol, storage of iron, removal of poisons, drugs and bacteria from the blood, the regulation of blood clotting and the maintenance of a healthy immune system. Liver health is often severely affected by alcohol and drug abuse and the liver may also be damaged as a side effect of some drugs or treatments like chemotherapy and radiation. Maintaining optimal liver health is therefore of vital importance.
3. Taken regularly, Crosokil Capsule may help to maintain the healthy functioning of every cell in your body and strengthen the immune system to ensure continued health and vitality. As we all know, a healthy strong immune system is a key element in protecting the body against infection or diseases like cancer, as well as in the promotion of recovery after illness. As such the strong tonic effect of the ingredients in Crosokil Capsule are of great benefit in maintaining systemic as well as cellular health.
Main Herbal Combinations Used In Crosokil Herbal Capsule Are:
|Belpharis Edulis||175 mg|
|Piper Cubeba||110 mg|
|Smilax China Linn||80 mg|
|Hemidesmus indicus||20 mg|
|Tribulus terrestris||20 mg|
|Ammannia baccifera L.||20 mg|
|Lepidium sativum Linn||20 mg|
|Rheumemodi wall||20 mg|
|Emblica officinalis||20 mg|
|Nigella Sativa||10 mg|
Carcinoma; Malignant tumor
Cancer is the uncontrolled growth of abnormal cells in the body. Cancerous cells are also called malignant cells.
Causes, incidence, and risk factors
Cells are the building blocks of living things.Cancer grows out of normal cells in the body. Normal cells multiply when the body needs them, and die when the body doesn’t need them. Cancer appears to occur when the growth of cells in the body is out of control and cells divide too quickly. It can also occur when cells forget how to die.
There are many different kinds of cancers. Cancer can develop in almost any organ or tissue, such as the lung, colon, breast, skin, bones, or nerve tissue.
There are many causes of cancers, including:
- Benzene and other chemicals
- Drinking excess alcohol
- Environmental toxins, such as certain poisonous mushrooms and a type of poison that can grow on peanut plants (aflatoxins)
- Excessive sunlight exposure
- Genetic problems
However, the cause of many cancers remains unknown.The most common cause of cancer-related death is lung cancer.
The three most common cancers in men in the United States are:
- Prostate cancer
- Lung cancer
- Colon cancer
In women in the United States, the three most common cancers are:
- Breast cancer
- Colon cancer
- Lung cancer
Some cancers are more common in certain parts of the world. For example, in Japan, there are many cases of stomach cancer, but in the United States, this type of cancer is pretty rare. Differences in diet may play a role.
Some other types of cancers include:
- Brain cancer
- Cervical cancer
- Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- Kidney cancer
- Liver cancer
- Non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma
- Ovarian cancer
- Skin cancer
- Testicular cancer
- Thyroid cancer
- Uterine cancer
Symptoms of cancer depend on the type and location of the cancer. For example, lung cancer can cause coughing, shortness of breath, or chest pain. Colon cancer often causes diarrhea, constipation, and blood in the stool.
Some cancers may not have any symptoms at all. In certain cancers, such as pancreatic cancer, symptoms often do not start until the disease has reached an advanced stage.
The following symptoms can occur with most cancers:
- Loss of appetite
- Night sweats
- Weight loss
Frequently Asked Questions
How do I use Crosokil Capsules?
Crosokil Capsules Caps are available in bottles of 60 capsules and may be used Preventative as well as part of your treatment program.
Preventative use: Take one capsule twice daily.
Chronic use: Take 2 – 3 capsules three times a day.
Caution: Safety during pregnancy and nursing has not yet been established.
How long until I see results?
Degree and speed of improvement will differ between individuals, depending on many factors. With regular use, gradual improvement in health, appetite, energy and vitality will be noticed.
How long will a bottle last?
One bottle of 60 capsules will last one month at preventative dose and approximately 10 days at chronic dosage.